Size: 13.500 m²
Period: 2009 – 2016
Team: DDS & Partners, Technical and Data Consulting, Herpain, 3E
P&V’s ”Cours Saint-Michel” building is a 20 year old, 13.500 m² office space in Brussels. The renovation is part of P&V’s sustainability strategy, focused on rationalizing energy use to optimize the added-value and image of its building.
3E successfully realised the following successif missions, supporting P&V with its renovation project:
- Energy concept optimization, building analysis and feasibility study in the context of Belgian building performance requirements (EPB/PEB).
- Pre-feasibility studies on sustainable energy technology integration
- Full energy proposal and follow-up of EPB/PEB process
- Pre-assessment BREEAM Very Good
- Certification BREEAM Design Stage Very Good
- Certification BREEAM Post-Construction Stage Very Good
As a certified BREEAM assessor, 3E was technically guiding the BREEAM process for the entire renovation project on behalf of the project developer P&V.
The BREEAM guidance 3E provides included the input collection, providing technical guidance, management and follow-up of all technical and administrative communication with the BRE organization, in addition to a pre-evaluation of the site for certification requests in “design” and “post-construction” phase.