Your technical reference partner for planning, developing and operating solar PV plants for better performance
|Technical inspections and audits||Consulting on solar PV investments||Advisory on system design||Monitoring and O&M software||Reporting and performance follow-up tools|
- We support developers and project owners in planning solar PV projects with optimized returns. We guide them through construction and operation, ensuring plants are built according to plan and maintained properly, cost-effectively and for maximum performance.
- We advise lenders on the risk profile and viability of solar PV installations with a full lifecycle approach.
Service through the solar PV project lifecycle
|TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT||FEASIBILITY & DEVELOPMENT||CONSTRUCTION
All our services in solar are enhanced by our in-house research and strategy teams, which focus on best practices and the future of solar.
Why 3E solar
- 15-year track record worldwide, for over 5 GWp of ground-mounted, rooftop and building integrated solar PV
- Independent, multidisciplinary team of electrical engineers, technicians and researchers
- Proven experience with risk evaluation of technologies, factory inspections and failure analysis of key components. Audits carried out on module and inverter manufacturing facilities in Europe, China, India, Japan
- Experience in emerging markets and with hybrid and off-grid technologies and projects
- Proprietary monitoring and reporting platform, SynaptiQ Solar, already connected to over 1500 installations in 17 countries
- Supportive network and strong external partnerships with leading management, environmental and financial consultants