Your technical reference partner for advisory on wind energy
We deliver technical guidance, data and software tools to our clients at all wind project development and operation phases. We have experience working with different technologies in all types of terrain, on both new and repowering projects.
Our goal is to work with developers and owners to increase performance and returns on their projects and to support lenders in assessing the risk profile and viability of wind farms, with a full lifecycle approach.
Services through the wind energy project lifecycle
|PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT||RESOURCE ASSESSMENT||CONTRACTING, CONSTRUCTION||DUE
Why 3E wind
- 15-year track record in wind, on over 1000 projects in more than 40 countries worldwide
- Experienced team of electrical, civil and turbine engineers
- Standard metmast and remote sensing wind measurement campaigns worldwide, in South Africa, Kenya, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Turkey, the Philippines, Switzerland, France and the Benelux countries, etc, and offshore with FLiDAR floating LiDAR
- Experience with difficult sites, hybrid technologies, emerging markets, and off-grid projects
- Full in-house inspection capabilities on and offshore, on all turbine types
- In-house software development team and proprietary wind farm monitoring software solution.