Technical support in planning and developing high performance wind projects with maximum yield
Designing a wind farm for high performance is a balancing act. It involves matching the right turbine technology and layout to the grid constraints, terrain and wind climate of a site while ensuring accessibility, limiting environmental impact, and optimizing financial performance.
3E provides technical guidance at every step of the wind project development process, with insight from our experience worldwide.
- Wind mapping and mesoscale modelling, onshore and offshore
- Constraint studies
- Wind turbine suitability assessments
- Grid connection and integration pre-assessments
In our home markets we also take over environmental impact assessments (noise, shadowing, visual impact…) and permitting process in full.
We guide owners and facilitate the decision-making process throughout project development, with clear, reliable technical input on project set-up and potential.
- Detailed wind farm layout for optimized profits and minimal maintenance
- Balance of wind plant pre-design, with cost analysis
- O&M strategy definition and cost modelling
- Contract and contract interface reviews
- Full set-up and follow-up of measurement campaigns, onshore and offshore
- Annual Energy Yield optimization
- Uncertainty analyses, bankable reporting
Our advanced modelling capabilities and 15 years of experience make us one of the most reliable partners for resource assessments and yield evaluations in the world.
Wind consulting services through the project lifecycle
|PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT||RESOURCE ASSESSMENT||CONTRACTING, CONSTRUCTION||DUE